We devote our energies to proclaiming the Word of God in accordance with the needs of our time and in keeping with the circumstances of time and place.
We place our expertise, training, competence, skills, talents and gifts at the service of the people of God in a variety of ways.
- In Education – as administrators and teachers of the Holy Name Schools (Trinidad) and St. Patrick’s (Barbados)
- Social Work and Nursing – as administrators of the St. Dominic’s Children’s Home in Belmont and Plainview Home, Holy Name Training Centre and in nursing with the Port of Spain General Hospital
- Campus Ministry – the UWI R.C. Chaplaincy
- Parish Administration – at La Brea
- Youth Ministry – Diocesan Youth Coordinator (Barbados)
- Promotion of Family Life – Couples for Christ (CFC)
- Promotion of Contemplative Living – Catherine’s Well